All-Rite Spring Company specializes in the design, prototyping, and manufacturing of springs from round and shaped wire. Over 70 years, our experience with metal forming has allowed us to effectively design components, create unique, rapid and low-cost in house processes for manufacturing specialty springs.
Our state-of-the-art facility is equipped with forming and coiling machinery for round, flat, and shaped wire. We produce over 250 million parts per year in wire diameters from .006" to .625", and flat wire sizes to .225" X 1.000". High-precision and critical assembly consistency are central elements in our goal to delivering the finest spring product to many different industries.
Inline camera inspection systems are used to monitor various features. 100% machine vision inspection is also available, if required.
We can produce 3D printed parts to be used in the development process to reduce lead time and help you gain a better understanding of fit and form requirements. In-house design capability, pre-production performance and stress analysis, and a massive historical part database helps us to show you how to avoid wasteful trial-and-error designs associated with complex spring requirements.
All-Rite Spring Company has become a leader in the production of high-volume, low-cost complex clock, extension, torsion, compression springs and wireforms. We do not just employ the best technology for spring design and manufacturing, we create it.
Extensive experience in traditional and modern metal forming, along with innovation and access to the spring materials that you need enables us to produce your part faster.....better......cheaper.
- Clock (Spiral torsion) Springs (.010"X.035" thru .225"X1.00" material)
- Design & Development
- Extension Springs (.006" thru .413")
- Torsion Springs (.006" thru .413")
- Double Torsion Springs (.006" thru .413")
- Compression Springs (.006" thru .413")
- Wire Forms (.020" thru .625")
- Feasibility and Cost reduction Analysis for current designs
- ISO/TS 16949:2009 registered quality management system
- Prototype Processing and Overnight Delivery
- Low cost 3-D printed springs to test Form and Fit
- Production Representative Samples
- CQI-9 stress relief certified by Ford Motor Company
- Lab testing of force/torque, hysteresis, set and plating or finishing
- Noise reduction internal or external sleeve or foams
- Teflon / Special plating and coating application
- Commercial and specialized zinc, nickel or chrome finishing
- Rolled Wire products